A Magical Evening of Cello & Viola
Saturday, April 26, 2014
7:30pm - All Ages
619 Commercial Avenue
Anacortes, WA, United States 98221
From Laura Lavigne, director of the Anacortes Center for Happiness: "A friend gave me Betsy Tinney‘s CD a couple of months ago, and I was immediately taken away. I listened to it over and over again, and finally decided to ask if there was any chance she would consider having a concert in the Ballroom. Because life is so good, Betsy said YES. She also said: “When I play the cello, I go to my happy place. I very much look forward to taking you all there with me.” I warmly and strongly invite you to an evening of magic, where Betsy’s Happy Place meets our Happy Place. Betsy has invited her good friend Geli Wuerzner to play with her and share the stage. This means twice the goodness for us! Get ready to be transported."
Saturday, April 26
7:30 to 9 pm
$10 in advance
$15 at the door
- Aug 12: Kenmore, WA - Tricky Pixie in Kenmore - Special Guest Leslie Hudson
- Aug 13: Silverdale, WA - Tricky Pixie & Leslie Hudson in Silverdale
- Aug 15: Portland, OR - Sooj, Betsy & Leslie @ The Sacred Well Portland
- Aug 16: Portland, OR - Sooj, Betsy & Leslie @ The Sacred Well Portland
- Sep 22: Dallas, TX - Vixy & Tony: Guests of Honor at FenCon 2017!