Betsy at Spring Fairy Festival
Saturday, May 6, 2017
2502 6th Ave.
Tacoma, WA, USA 98406
Directions: From I-5, take the exit for HWY 16 (keep to the right) take the first exit onto Sprague, then turn left onto 6th. Go through 2 stoplights. We are on the left side, corner of 6th & Prospect in the large yellow building next to the church.
Betsy is thrilled to be performing, once again, at the Spring Fairy Festival in Tacoma. This one-day street festival has something for everyone: a broad variety of vendors, activities for the kids, dance (belly dance, fire spinning, and more), juggling, and lots of great music. Admission is free, although donations are much appreciated (and help keep the festival going).
The festival goes from 11 AM to 7 PM; Betsy's solo set is from 3:30-4:30 PM on the main stage.
- Mar 9: Redmond, WA - The Equinox Tour: Leslie Hudson & Betsy Tinney at Soulfood
- Mar 16: Kenmore, WA - The Equinox Tour: Leslie, Betsy, Alec, Nathaniel & Tempest in Kenmore, WA
- Mar 23: Yelm, WA - The Equinox Tour: Leslie and Betsy at Sidhehaven
- Mar 30: Bothell, WA - Ronnda Cadle & friends at The Den in Bothell
- May 18: Tacoma, WA - Betsy at the Spring Fairy Festival in Tacoma