Marian Call - North Seattle House Concert
Sunday, March 10, 2013
2:00pm - All Ages
Private home - North Seattle (map)
Marian Call will give a Sunday afternoon house concert in the North Seattle area, open to the public by RSVP. All ages welcome, free, $10-15 recommended artist donation. RSVP to chezcornish*at*gmail.com for details and to attend.
Juneau-based singer-songwriter Marian Call does things a little differently. Throughout 2010 she took to the road in her Subaru and played shows and house concerts in all fifty United States — beginning in May with Alaska, the 49th state, and ending in December with a flight to Hawai’i, the 50th. She has a lovely voice and performs wonderfully eclectic, humorous and heartfelt songs that appeal to crowds of all ages and demographics. Watch for unexpected instruments like typewriter, rain stick, and kazoo to show up throughout her show. I have seen Marian perform on large stages with many backing performers and solo on small coffee house stages. Want to find out more? Check out her website (http://mariancall.com), listen to her music for free at http://mariancall.bandcamp.com, or watch videos at http://youtube.com/mariancall
- Aug 12: Kenmore, WA - Tricky Pixie in Kenmore - Special Guest Leslie Hudson
- Aug 13: Silverdale, WA - Tricky Pixie & Leslie Hudson in Silverdale
- Aug 15: Portland, OR - Sooj, Betsy & Leslie @ The Sacred Well Portland
- Aug 16: Portland, OR - Sooj, Betsy & Leslie @ The Sacred Well Portland
- Sep 22: Dallas, TX - Vixy & Tony: Guests of Honor at FenCon 2017!