Molly Lewis & Friends
Saturday, June 29, 2013
7:30pm - Suggested donation $10-$15 - All Ages
15748 Redmond Way
Redmond, WA, USA 98052
Join Molly Lewis and a host of her musical friends (Katie Tinney, Sarah Alyse Shay, Tony Fabris, and Betsy Tinney) for an evening of ukelele-rich musical mayhem!
Molly Lewis, according to Wikipedia, writes “comedic songs on pop culture topics that trend toward the nerdy.” Her original songs and covers, accompanied by her masterful ukulele playing, have earned her over 4.5 million views on YouTube. www.sweetafton23.com
Katie Tinney is a young Northwest vocalist whose sweet, soaring voice has enchanted audiences from Seattle to Baltimore. Her music is a heady mix of covers and originals, with topics ranging from love and loss to dryads, selkies and dragons. Katie will be backed by her band, Bowl Full of Monocles (Tony Fabris, guitar, and Betsy Tinney, cello). www.katietinney.com
Sarah Shay is a Seattle musician best known as washboard player for street folk act The Mongrel Jews. When not scraping metal on metal, she plays generally amusing and sometimes nerdy and/or sad songs on ukulele. www.sarahshay.com
- Aug 12: Kenmore, WA - Tricky Pixie in Kenmore - Special Guest Leslie Hudson
- Aug 13: Silverdale, WA - Tricky Pixie & Leslie Hudson in Silverdale
- Aug 15: Portland, OR - Sooj, Betsy & Leslie @ The Sacred Well Portland
- Aug 16: Portland, OR - Sooj, Betsy & Leslie @ The Sacred Well Portland
- Sep 22: Dallas, TX - Vixy & Tony: Guests of Honor at FenCon 2017!