Redmond, WA: Mythpunk Masquerade at Soulfood
Sunday, October 9, 2016
7:00pm - All Ages
15748 Redmond Way
Redmond, WA, USA 98052
“If punk is about finding out how far you can go, then Mythpunk is about finding out how far you can run with mythology, folklore and fairytales in your own art and music.” –S. J. Tucker
The Mythpunk Masquerade comes to Soulfood Coffeehouse!
* S. J. Tucker
* Johnstone and Dogwood with Tempest
* Sharon Knight and Winter
* all with our favorite cellist Betsy Tinney.
Wear your faerytale finest, and we will enchant you with songs from the land of myth and dream!
This show is offered as a suggested donation of $10 – $20. Pay what you can!
- Mar 9: Redmond, WA - The Equinox Tour: Leslie Hudson & Betsy Tinney at Soulfood
- Mar 16: Kenmore, WA - The Equinox Tour: Leslie, Betsy, Alec, Nathaniel & Tempest in Kenmore, WA
- Mar 23: Yelm, WA - The Equinox Tour: Leslie and Betsy at Sidhehaven
- Mar 30: Bothell, WA - Ronnda Cadle & friends at The Den in Bothell
- May 18: Tacoma, WA - Betsy at the Spring Fairy Festival in Tacoma