Tacoma Fall Fantasy Faire
Saturday, September 19, 2015
2502 6th Ave.
Tacoma, WA, USA 98406
Directions: From I-5, take the exit for HWY 16 (keep to the right) take the first exit onto Sprague, then turn left onto 6th. Go through 2 stoplights. We are on the left side, corner of 6th & Prospect in the large yellow building next to the church.
The Fall Fantasy Faire is a magical day of fae and fantasy. As a street festival in the pedestrian-friendly neighborhood surrounding Crescent Moon Gifts, admission to the Faire is free. The Faire features many local vendors, craftspeople and performers.
Betsy will perform a solo set from 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM, outdoors on the Faire's main stage.
- Mar 9: Redmond, WA - The Equinox Tour: Leslie Hudson & Betsy Tinney at Soulfood
- Mar 16: Kenmore, WA - The Equinox Tour: Leslie, Betsy, Alec, Nathaniel & Tempest in Kenmore, WA
- Mar 23: Yelm, WA - The Equinox Tour: Leslie and Betsy at Sidhehaven
- Mar 30: Bothell, WA - Ronnda Cadle & friends at The Den in Bothell
- May 18: Tacoma, WA - Betsy at the Spring Fairy Festival in Tacoma