The Equinox Tour: Leslie, Betsy, Alec, Nathaniel & Tempest
Saturday, March 16, 2019
Private home in Redmond, WA (map)
11320 169th CT NE
Redmond, WA, USA 98052
Onsite parking is available, although carpooling is encouraged.
The equinox is a time of balance, where light and darkness are held in equal measure as our axis tilts and we circle round the sun. Song and composition, psyche and sound, listening to the colors of a waking earth. We are poised. We evoke. Cloaked in starry winter nights, we step forward into the sunshine of spring.
Leslie Hudson, Betsy Tinney, Alexander James Adams, and Nathaniel Johnstone & Tempest come together to bring you a mix of solo and group performances, from lyrical songs to instrumental tapestries, from darkness into the light - a shifting spell of sound and energy and magic. Their collaboration is a rare treat; in fact, this may be the last time these five have the opportunity to perform together in this way, since Leslie lives in Ontario and Nathaniel & Tempest will be moving to the East coast this spring. You won't want to miss this evening!
Tickets are $20 in advance and $25 at the door.
- Mar 23: Yelm, WA - The Equinox Tour: Leslie and Betsy at Sidhehaven
- Mar 30: Bothell, WA - Ronnda Cadle & friends at The Den in Bothell
- May 18: Tacoma, WA - Betsy at the Spring Fairy Festival in Tacoma
- Jun 8: Ethel, WA - Betsy at Caer Elwin's Healing Festival
- Aug 3: Redmond, WA - Music Under the Trees 2019